At The Lincoln Tea and Coffee Company, our philosophy has always been that we only supply the best quality products and service to our customers.
We work with a wide range of businesses – hotels, tea shops, coffee shops, Gelato companies, conference facilities, offices, boat hire companies, football clubs, farm shops and more. Identifying individual needs and seasonal demand within a business e.g. wedding season, holiday season and even the Christmas market is essential.
We are approachable and friendly, together with knowledgeable and professional. We tend to meet customers at their own premises as this allows us to get to know the business and have a clear insight of how we can work together to help you achieve your business goals. The people we deal with are passionate about what they do, and this comes across when you start asking them about their business.
We also love to work with customers to help them create their menus. From educating your customers on the fine teas you will be supplying, to advising which teas accompany different foods (for example a tea to suit a smoked salmon sandwich or delicate cucumber sandwich).
We offer a full hand-holding service from initial consultations to opening and beyond. From an experienced Barista Master to someone who has not used an espresso machine before, we offer a full supportive service. We love working with customers who want to use any part of our services or the whole package.
- We will discuss your plans and aims
- We work to your individual budget
- We can supply a wide range of machinery and a full range of accessories
- We supply fresh coffee, fine leaf tea, syrups and more
- We will advise on plumbing and electrical requirements for machinery installation
- We are happy to discuss layout of the work area
- We are happy to help with menu planning
- We provide full machine installation and calibration
- Full Barista training for both tea and coffee
- Ongoing maintenance for coffee machinery and grinders
- Ongoing support and training